Melbourne Lymphodema event 23 May 2019

Options
Dandelion
Dandelion Member Posts: 102
edited May 2019 in Community news and events
Hi Melbourne ladies FYI 
this thurday 23rd May  @ the Think Pink Living Centre is the lymphedema information session.(lunch provided)
please click on the link below for further infor so you don’t miss out .
Don’t forget to rsvp 
see you there 😁
https://www.thinkpink.org.au/centre-programs/reclaim-your-curves-23-may/
Tagged:

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,375
    Options
    I am still coming
  • Dandelion
    Options
    Yay @Blossom1961
    woops I didn’t push send . 

Following up from Reclaim Your Curves event ,

Some photos from last Thursday’s Event Reclaim Your Curves “Health and Well-being Goals after Breast Cancer” at the Think Pink living centre with guest speakers maree O’Connor and Adam Brown.

Big shout out to the Think Pink Centre . If you haven’t heard of them make sure you do a quick google. They offer full support and provide a comprehensive range of programs and educational sessions, all free of charge. They even have a breast care nurse , her name is Andrea , a wealth of knowledge and a heart of gold. They provided a venue for this event and catered a beautiful lunch of gourmet sandwiches. 

Big shout out to Maree and Adam to take the time and educate us woman on the latest advancement in technology the SOZO machine that tracks your body composition (including muscles and lymphatic) many of the ladies here even got to try it out . How did you go ladies ??? 

Unfortunately I didn’t get the chance so il go see Maree at her private  practice in SurryHills and get a new base line measurement to track and prevent lymphedema. If anyone is interested I highly recommend maree. 

Another big shout out to Simply Gluten Free Bakery  in Mentone who continues to support and donate their amazing yummy sweets and treats  that are 100% gluten free , nut free and dairy free. If you haven’t tried them I too highly recommend. The owner Filimena is absolutely a sweetheart. 

And lastly to the beautiful woman who come to these event , it wouldn’t be the same without you 💞

Lastly Melbourne ladies pencil in July 6th as this is the next luncheon at the elsternwick hotel (announced at last Saturday and today) there I will be handing out the forms for the Melbourne Weekend away at Kez’s compliments from the amazing Otis foundation. 

If anyone else is interested come along to next luncheon or pm your expression of interest. Everyone welcome 💕

• Dandelion
    Options