Dumb question

Options
iserbrown
iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
I know I'm not dumb however when something stumps me I think maybe I am!  
I have an accumulation of drafts that I have started, not completed and probably not relevant if I go back through them.

Question - how to delete drafts from my file please

and I figure it is probably an easy answer!  Goodness me, so frustrating
Tagged:

Comments

• poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    I think you just click on 'my drafts' and there should be a little grey cross in the right hand corner which you click and it magically disappears!
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    I have had the same problem, can you remind me where I find My Drafts? 
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Thank you @poodlejules! Must need new glasses as I couldn't see that box to save myself.

Figured it must be easy lol!

@Afraser
    On my mobile on the home page of the forum I scroll down the page and find my discussions my bookmarks and my drafts
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Got bookmarks and discussions, I assume drafts are only there when I have one so that's good! Many thanks
  • iserbrown
    Options
    My drafts make interesting reading to me I have 22 to go through 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Click on your drafts 'folder' (usually just below your 'discussions' folder) ..... it should show any 'drafts' that weren't completed or may have changed between starting & submitting!!

Just click on the 'x' in the top right hand corner of each draft - and it will be deleted!!  
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    very good explanation arpie .... 
    iserbrown good luck ..... 
    afraser correct if you have no drafts there is no label on left hand side under discussions on your profile page then you have none. 

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Depends a bit on which device you are using--andoid or other. I go to my profile and that will show drafts. You can delete them from there.
  • iserbrown
    Options
    I'm amazed at how many unfinished comments sitting in drafts! Easily distracted 
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    No problems @iserbrown and yes I only look here from my laptop so easier to see.