Powerful messages in song.

Options
2»

Comments

• au0rei
    au0rei Member Posts: 248
    Options
    @BarbieAnne haha was just sharing this verses to my life group regarding a LG mate's work decision! :

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In ALL thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I just want to share that God is the miracle healer. If we can trust Him with ALL our heart and have the real faith, we do not need any treatments by doctors. BUT only we know our own heart condition. Our hearts are deceitful and wicked beyond cure. Only the Lord knows our heart. (Jeremiah 17:11)

Last year I suffered horrid hives with the third round of chemo and was very frightened to do the fourth round. I fought hard against proceeding with the fourth round of chemo. At the time, my faith in God was virtually non-existent and I was deaf to His guidance. But in His great mercy, He gave me this same scripture. Even though I never wanted chemo, and struggled so hard with finishing the last round, God used the scripture to encourage me. Even though I could not hear 'go' or 'don't go' because of all my fears, the word "ALL' popped out. Even in a seemingly dangerous and confusing situation, if we choose to acknowledge Him, He will direct our paths/make our paths straight (in some versions). That helped me to take courage for the last round of chemo. My onco said that I would probably react again and get hives, but praise the Lord, I never did!!! Daniel and his three friends went through the den of lions and furnace the same but they trusted God. Same principle. Trust Him, acknowledge Him and He will come and save us!!!

God is NOT the one who causes cancer or cell mutations. Demons did!
    Please read Luke 11:24-26. The Lord sent me a dream last year about
    cancer and it is relating to evil spirits.

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    @au0rei

I think you need to be a bit clearer on first reading the above post I can see that some people would read interpret this " we do not need any treatments by doctors" as meaning we don't do any treatments please be careful how you word things. 

this group is for all Christians of all faiths who are /have gone through Breast Cancer. 
    We all have Christ as the Cornerstone but sometimes we have a altered view of his Word to another. 
    I don't wish to see anyone discouraged by any posts on the group. Or feel they don't meet a particular standard. 

Soldiercrab

Isaiah 40:31 King James Version (KJV)

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

• au0rei
    Options
    @SoldierCrab thanks for your input :) You can read that I did not just write a single statement telling people they do not need to do treatments. One has to read in context of the whole contents that I have written which is 'I just want to share that God is the miracle healer. If we can trust Him
    with ALL our heart and have the real faith, we do not need any
    treatments by doctors. BUT only we know our own heart condition. Our
    hearts are deceitful and wicked beyond cure. Only the Lord knows our
    heart. (Jeremiah 17:11)'

So when our faith is not up to it, we rely on doctors. A prophet TB Joshua says if we cannot trust God with medicine, then we cannot trust God without medicine. I hope i understood you right when you said 'Christians of all faiths'..yes we are all at various levels of faith on our journey with the Lord. I also shared how I was at the level where i had not much faith but He brought me through and now I am at a greater level of faith. Just sharing a little of my own life to encourage others, not meant to put anyone down or discourage anyone from getting treated.

It takes a very close relationship with the Lord to be able to hear clearly what He wants us to do. But in His great mercy, He can speak to us whenever He sees fit. He's the Potter we are the clay. :)

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    I had a Christian lady tell me I should just have it cut out and let God do the rest. My response to this is, why bother cutting it out then cause He can do that too? I do believe God can and does perform miracles. I know He could take away the cancer. I also know the journey I have walked so far has stretched me beyond my comfort zone and yet God has kept me safe at each step. Each person has their own individual life to live and we are never going to replicate somebody else. The hardest job for us is to support someone else whose journey is so different. Two people can have the same level of faith yet one is healed while the other is not. I just accept that whatever God has in store for me, He will give me the strength to make it through.
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Options
    God does perform miracles and He does heal in ways that we don't expect. Part of that miracle for me is that we have advanced so much in the medical field. I thank Him for CT and MRI scans, without these, l believe my life would have been compromised. I would most certainly not have my breast as surgery was part of the plan and the secondaries would not have been discovered so early. I thank Him for the medication that has kept me stable.
     I thank Him for showing me that I could have peace in my life no matter what. He has shown me how to slow down and enjoy life. I always said I didn't know how to retire - another thing that He dealt with in an unexpected way. I thank Him for the people that I am now closer to because of this diagnosis. I thank Him for the people whose paths I cross and can influence because of my story. The miracle may not be my healing, but the miracle maybe that through my story, others will be saved from breast cancer.
    It is true in our lives that we all deal with things in our own unique way but what makes it easier for me is knowing that I have a Lord and Saviour.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    @BarbieAnne
     so beautifully put Barbie Anne

• au0rei
    Options

'I had a Christian lady tell me I should just have it cut out and let God
    do the rest. My response to this is, why bother cutting it out then
    cause He can do that too?'

I am sorry but I could not quite understand your statement above. Could you explain or clarify? Thank you. :)

'I do believe God can and does perform
    miracles.' I agree with you but can I just share that majority of Christians also believe that God can and does perform miracles. The problem is many do not believe they can be the one where the miracles happen. There is a difference between believing God can and does miracles and being the one receiving the miracle. If we read Matthew 17:14-21, Mark 9:17-29 KJV, Jesus' disciples could not cast out the demon which caused epilepsy in a young child. Well, they have seen it all and done it too but they could not do the casting out. Was it God's will that the child should not be healed? No. Jesus came long and cast it out. It was God's will to heal the child but the disciples had faith and unbelief all at the same time. The Lord rebuked them for their unbelief and taught them that fasting and prayer will help them overcome their unbelief. Even the father of the child prayed Jesus to help him over his unbelief. Having said this, I am not claiming that I am there. I am still journeying with the Lord as well.

'Two
    people can have the same level of faith yet one is healed while the
    other is not.' I have to lovingly disagree with you on this. Who are we fallible humans to conclude or rightly judge that whoever has the same level of faith as whoever...? I mean we are not God we cannot see or know the person as well as God does. There are many factors involved as to why someone is healed or not healed. We can try to come up with our conclusions but we can be so wrong. Only God can accurately judge the faith and heart of a person. Even we often do not know our own heart. :)

• au0rei
    Options

'God does perform miracles and He does heal in ways that we don't expect.
    Part of that miracle for me is that we have advanced so much in the
    medical field. I thank Him for CT and MRI scans, without these, l
    believe my life would have been compromised. I would most certainly not
    have my breast as surgery was part of the plan and the secondaries would
    not have been discovered so early. I thank Him for the medication that
    has kept me stable.
     I thank Him for showing me that I could have
    peace in my life no matter what. He has shown me how to slow down and
    enjoy life. I always said I didn't know how to retire - another thing
    that He dealt with in an unexpected way. I thank Him for the people that
    I am now closer to because of this diagnosis. I thank Him for the
    people whose paths I cross and can influence because of my story. The
    miracle may not be my healing, but the miracle maybe that through my
    story, others will be saved from breast cancer.
    It is true in our
    lives that we all deal with things in our own unique way but what makes
    it easier for me is knowing that I have a Lord and Saviour'

Thanks for sharing. Yes, praise the Lord Jesus that He is real and good and alive!!! His mercies are new every morning. He's consistently the same yesterday today and forever more. Amen!!! I am very thankful for the medical advances we have too. That's the Lord's mercy. Else many more would have died before their time. The Lord is not the one who steals kills and destroys and He has triumphed over the evil one 2000 years ago! By His stripes we WERE healed (1 Peter 2:24).

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @au0rei sending you a private message.