Work and breast cancer - seeking your input
As part of the new workplace supports BCNA launched earlier this year, we're planning a 'Work and breast cancer' webinar and would appreciate your input.
- What topics would you like to see covered in this webinar about work?
- What practical advice / tips would you give
someone who is currently making decisions about work following their diagnosis e.g. to work through treatment, take extended time off?
- What practical advice / tips would you give someone who is returning to work?
- What do you wish you had known?
- What did your employer / work colleagues do to support you through this time?
- Do you see this webinar being for people who have been diagnosed or would you think it could benefit employers and colleagues?
Thank you for taking the time to read through this post and I look forward to your comments and feedback.
See you online!
- Read the news item for more information about the work and breast cancer project - https://www.bcna.org.au/news/2018/06/new-workplace-supports-for-people-affected-by-breast-cancer/
- Visit the online hub for resources and information to support you in the workplace - www.bcna.org.au/work-and-breast-cancer
- If you have feedback about this project call me on 1800 500 258 or email [email protected].