@salpal has finished treatment but needs some virtual hugs

Options
onemargie
onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
hi there everyone the lovely @salpal has finished all her chemo and now rads yesterday but had a really tough time with a road raging dickhead and some fucking moron stuffing up her last rad treatment yesterday. She’s ok but could do with some lovin from all of us on here if you can. Thanks Margie xx 

Comments

• steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Options
    @Salpal Glad to hear that active treatment is done and dusted.. Hope you can find space to work through and do what you have to do to deal with the extra unexpected and totally shallow Neanderthal behaviour.. Keep strong.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Hi there @Salpal ...so sorry you have had a run of arseholes making your life more miserable. Sending a (((hug))).
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Hey @Salpal bugger those idiots for making your day worse. Glad you've finished your treatment ,good luck for the future 
    Lots of hugs xxx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Salpal The roads are full of f**k knuckles and I hope you reported them to the police. It really shakes you and I hope you had a stiff g&t when you got home. Or vodka or brandy or kombucha... whatever you fancy!

The hospital morons are also everywhere. I'm sorry they buggered up your last day, but LAST DAY!!!

Whoo hoo! Done and dusted. Adios muchacho! Never again. Enjoy the feeling. All the very bestest. Kate xox

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Congratulations on finishing your treatment @salpal.  Focus on that and on you - to paraphrase Concrete Blonde: "Don't let the monkeys make a mess if you!"
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've had a neanderthal moment with a 'dropkick' - well done on completing your chemo & rads .... all the best for your ongoing treatment  xx
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    Congrats @Salpal big hugs xo
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I don't do much hugging @salpal, but I could deliver a virtual headbutt or two for you. Onward from here. Mxx
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Salpal great news that you have finished your treatment!  Make sure you do something special for you to help mark this huge achievement and take care of you!
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Hi Salpal sending you cyber hugs and a puppy pic to help you feel better  :smile:
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    @Salpal Congratulations on finishing treatment and don't let the bastards change that monent for you. Welcome fellow warrior sister you've made it. SURVIVOR 

• Salpal
    Salpal Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you @onemargie and all you lovely ladies. It still seems a bit sureal that l did it, l got through it, So many feelings about everything that l have been through and l know you all understand that. Time to start living my new Normal...much love to you all for your beautiful words, virtual hugs and virtual buttheads
  • Karenhappyquilter
    Karenhappyquilter Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Wonderful you have finished both chemo and radiation.  What an achievement.  How do you feel?  Best wishes for the future. 

• Bettyboo
    Bettyboo Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Congratulations Salpal, it is indeed an achievement. Enjoy every moment of your new normal.  B)
  • Fletch
    Fletch Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi @Salpal, congrats to you, virtual high five being sent! 
    How are you feeling now ?
    Best wishes.x