Does anyone have experience with Grace Gawler Institute?

Nada2015Nada2015 Member Posts: 9
edited May 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
My sister has stage 4 breast cancer, 7 years after being diagnosed with early BC.  She has asked me about the Grace Gawler Institute and their claims of "curing" cancer etc. She lives in the United States.
It all sounds a bit too much for my taste (I am also a breast cancer survivor - 3 years on) but would like to hear more..

Comments

• Nada2015Nada2015 Member Posts: 9
    Apologies for the grammar mistake in title
  • iserbrowniserbrown Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 2,963
    @romla good find!
    Thank you Ramla, I did find majority of this info. I would like to understand what she really does for people if somebody has actually used Grace’s services...
  • Giovanna_BCNAGiovanna_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 799
    Hello @Nada2015 i have corrected the typo in your heading
    Oh thank you!
  • PamelamaryPamelamary Member Posts: 222
    Nada2015,
    It is wise to have a healthy scepticism about anybody promising miracles at a price.
    Best wishes.... Pam
    Hello @pipsea sending you a private message regards Giovanna

Hi Pam,
    Agree, I think it is actually cruel to to that to people.
    All the best and may New year bring you some good things
    Nada
  • AllyJayAllyJay Member Posts: 447
    Is it permitted for profit based organisations to tout for business on this site? Quite annoyed by this, as some may assume that this crowd are approved by our parent organisation. Maybe they are, but I somehow doubt it.
    Hello @AllyJay
    In response to your question above, no.  Our online network community is a peer to peer support network for all Australians affected by breast cancer to find information and support and to link in with others going through similar experiences.  Our community guidelines clearly state that it is not to be used by other organisations to promote their services and have removed the most recent post.

• AllyJayAllyJay Member Posts: 447
    Hi there @Giovanna_BCNA, thanks for that clarification and for your attention to this matter. Is it possible to delete or remove her previous post which was also pimping for this "Institute"?
    Hello @AllyJay
    Post removed as requested.
    regards