Summit 2011

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited August 2011 in Community news and events

Hi all,

I am so so proud that the story from the summit and my picture with Raelene will be printed in the Express Advocate next Wednesday. They have also done a litle story on me so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

xx

Comments

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie, Thats a nice idea. I had a beautiful photo of the mini field but i had no idea who the lady was i photo graphed so i have to keep that one to myself until i come accross the star and get their permission which is such a shame.

It was so lovely being at the summit i was sad to come home. What area are you from?

Danielle xx

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm from Gracemere in Central Queensland - near Rockhampton.  And it is raining!!!  It has been so dry since the floods subsided in January. XLeonie

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh what a lovely part of Australia. My sister inlaw lives at Ladley. Were you effected by the floods very bad? There property got damaged but are lucky that there house is on high ground.

It has been nice wether down here in sydney surprisingly this winter. I always think about global warming on those days so it tends to take abit of the shine away.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Danielle xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh what a lovely part of Australia. My sister inlaw lives at Ladley. Were you effected by the floods very bad? There property got damaged but are lucky that there house is on high ground.

It has been nice wether down here in sydney surprisingly this winter. I always think about global warming on those days so it tends to take abit of the shine away.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Danielle xx