Summit 2011

Options
CyndieM
CyndieM Member Posts: 21
edited August 2011 in Community news and events

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say that I had a fantastic time with all the other BCNA Ladies, felt like I have taken a heap of information back with me too!!

Comments

• SueEllen
    SueEllen Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options

I had such a wonderful time at the summit and one of the best things was meeting  great inspiring women like yourself, thank you. xx

• Dancing with Ned 2002
    Dancing with Ned 2002 Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi All, thanks to BCNA and all their supporters for giving us the opportunity of attending the 2011 Summit.  I have come home with my head swimming with information and new contacts.  It was a wonderful event and thanks to all for putting in the huge effort that is required to run such an event.  Sharon

• Linda_7
    Linda_7 Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2015
    Options

I, too am very thankful to have attended the Summit. What an amazing time and what amazing people. So great to see face to face. And say thanks for all your hard work , esp behing the scenes. Esp, to the Beaconess, many thanks, Lynne. You have and continue to make a difference:)

• Linda_7
    Linda_7 Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2015
    Options

A very big thank you to all involved with preparing and runniing the Summit. It was such an amazing time. Yes, sobering at times, and sad at the mini-field of women. But at other times, we celebrated for all the good times to come. Loved the PartyGirls!! Wish they were in Sydney.

This week I share all the "stuff" with my group buddies, and hope I remember as much as I can.

Thanks L:ynne, for all you have done and creating BCNA to make a difference in our lives.