How could I of missed that!!!!

Options
HIT
HIT Member Posts: 261
Hello ladies, well I had just about started to typing out my latest problem - Mammogram and ultra sound this morning and I felt that they gave my R boob nipple and node area (all nodes gone) extra attention.  So as soon as I got home I had a thorough check - and found an indentation right next to my nipple!!  Panic, panic - the nipple looked different than the other - panic, panic - but it did anyway after radio - still panic, panic, I'm sure there wasn't a dent there before .... surely I would of noticed.  I need a better mirror, I haven't got a full length one and have to contort a bit to see my boobs....and as I was getting myself under control - (I did it once, I can do it again)....  And just before I started writing this my docs surgery rang- oh no.... to confirm my apt for Monday... Yayyyyy.  I told reception what had happened and she said she already had the results and all fine - big sigh - Oh I love my Docs and there receptionist that bent the rules a little to stop me from panicking.  Think I will go and buy a lotto ticket...

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Oh gosh....nothing like that feeling of terror and panic returning. Good job talking your way through it. X
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Nothing like a heart in the mouth moment. So pleased it all ended well @HIT xx
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Scanxiety #@$*!!!! Glad all's well!