Online resources

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited October 2017 in General discussion
Hi everyone,

I was thinking about the importance of online resources about breast cancer. I really liked the Finding My Way online program run through Flinders University, which is free and available to anyone who is interested in using it. There were other online resources I used which were really good as I worked through treatment and couldn’t get to groups etc during the week. I found websites such as this one had factual information and some well-being components (from memory). I have mentioned them before in this forum. 

I was just wondering if anyone else has some good online resources. I know the Cancer Council has a list of them and I think BCNA does too. For women recently diagnosed, these are a really useful way of getting reliable information at your own pace. 

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Hi @LucyE, One I have used and also used their application in regard to plants and herbs and compatibility with various cancer drugs and treatments is The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre in America. Here's the link - https://www.mskcc.org/  - is an excellent resource.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Cath @socoda, I’ll check out that website.