Searching for members that have participated in trials

Options
Cosette
Cosette Member Posts: 637
edited January 2017 in Community news and events
Hi everyone. One of our policy officers working in the metastatic breast cancer space is working on an article about trials. I'm looking for members that have participated in a BRCA trial or with MBC triple negative who have participated in trials. If you've participated in a trial and you would like to share your story with us, please raise your hand or contact me no later than Thursday. Thanks.

Pinging @KatyJoy @Maree66 @Jodie Curry on this one because I think I've seen you ladies mention trials.
Tagged:

Comments

• KatyJoy
    KatyJoy Member Posts: 181
    Options
    Hi Cosette, my trial is called Eliminate but I don't think it's what you need. This is for early breast cancer that is er/pr +ve, her2 normal, which is what I have. The trial aims to find out if giving hormone therapy (for me letrozole and zoladex as I'm pre menopausal) with standard neoadjuvant chemotherapy is more effective than chemo alone. I will still have hormone therapy after my surgery and radiotherapy. Let me know if you want more info.
    Kate
  • Jurry
    Jurry Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi Cosette

I am currently doing the Olympia trial. It is a trial for those who are BRCA +ve and have triple negative breast cancer. What would you like to know?

Jodie