socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Image result for happy new year images

Comments

• Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Thank you Socoda, that's lovely!
    Happy new year! I'm sure many of us will be happy to see the back of a life altering 2016.
    While it has given me challenges I never expected to face and a realisation that my life will always be touched by cancer, it has also shown me the strength I have within. 2016 has given me a renewed appreciation of the simple things in life and wonderful people I share it with.
    Wishing everyone a better year in 2017 - may you enjoy improved health and have happy times with friends and loved ones.  Jane xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Thank you Socoda 

Happy New Year to all.

Take care 
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone 2017 is new with a blank page to start fresh xxx
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Happy new year to all you wonderful people l hope we all have a healthy new year.
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 721
    Options
    Happy New Year Every One 
    Today is not only a New day but the start of a New Year
    No New Years resolutions here 
    Love our-self ~ keep going  
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited January 2017
    Options
    And to you. May 2017 bring us joy.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Happy new year everyone! First lesson for the year, don't think you can tough out a hot flush in a humid warm fish room on a hot day lol. I had to bolt upstairs for a wet t-towel. At least the neighbours get a break from my music from the fish room for  few minutes.
  • Christina 55
    Christina 55 Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Wishing everyone a Happy 2017. I am being positive for my bi-lateral operation in 17 days  and yes..... No New Years Resolutions as Cranky Granny said.   Hugs Christina
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,378
    Options
    Happy New Year to everyone. Health, hope and peace to you all.
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Happy New Year to you too!! Thanks you so much for all the continued support you and all the awesome ladies here give to our members.
    Hugs all.
    Paula xx
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone - wishing you all health and happiness in 2017.  Hugs and support to all those going through treatment and congratulations to all those who have finally finished. xx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    Happy New Year One and All!!!! I guess there are 2 ways I could look at 2017, awwww with a Mastectomy pending in a few months :( and long recovery OR the final piece and end to this journey finally, and NEW BEGINNINGS!!! Hugs Melinda xoxoxo