Admin: Group facilitator needed

Options
Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited July 2011 in General discussion

Hi to all of you who've joined the Young Women Affected by Breast Cancer group. :)

As many of you will remember, this group was formed by Candice in the leadup to the Young Women's conference last year.  As the group has grown in membership we feel it would be much more appropriate for one of you to take on the facilitation of the group.

Membership of this group is open, so acting as facilitator doesn't require much work.  Well, none at all if you don't want it to, but if you want to generate some conversations on topics of interest to you, then go for it (mind you, that goes for all group members, too).

If you're interested, just leave a comment to this post, and I'll add you as a facilitator.  Please ask any questions you have in the comments.

Look forward to you all racing forward with your hands in the air! :D

~Di 

Comments

• sillysam83
    sillysam83 Member Posts: 378
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Di, 

Yeah I'm totally interested in this position :) Anything to help out other young women and BCNA :) 

- sillysam

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fabulous!  I'll add you in as an administrator.  Smiley_30 has offered, too, so you two can get your heads together and if there's anything you'd like to do regarding regular posts or discussion topics, then go for it. 

If you've never looked at the Network posting guidelines, then it might be good to do that, otherwise, have fun!  :)

~Di