National Summit 2011

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited July 2011 in General discussion

Looking forward very much to attending the National Summit in Melbourne in August!

Last time was so enriching and rewarding, meeting so many like minded women, chatting, laughing and sharing.

Counting the days.....

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Looks like I'm in too.  I have been given a chance as a CL.  I have registered so looks like there will be a few drinkies happening.  I am so looking forward to it too.  I was hoping to go to the 16th International Breast Cancer Convention in Taiwan in November but now am not able to - bit far when I am not 100% yet.  I went to the 15th in Brisbane and I have never ever seen anything like it before.  The comradship is amazing.  I caught up with the BCNA girls at the 60th and also with some other lovely people.  When I went home I remembered that Caren was there.  I missed her but hopefully she will be at the Summit.  Looking forward to catching up soon. XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Looks like I'm in too.  I have been given a chance as a CL.  I have registered so looks like there will be a few drinkies happening.  I am so looking forward to it too.  I was hoping to go to the 16th International Breast Cancer Convention in Taiwan in November but now am not able to - bit far when I am not 100% yet.  I went to the 15th in Brisbane and I have never ever seen anything like it before.  The comradship is amazing.  I caught up with the BCNA girls at the 60th and also with some other lovely people.  When I went home I remembered that Caren was there.  I missed her but hopefully she will be at the Summit.  Looking forward to catching up soon. XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is terrific Leonie,

I hope Melbourne is ready for us he he.

Mandy

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy,  I now know that I will arrive in Melbourne late Wednesday so drinks are on.  Not sure where I will be staying yet.  I will be leaving straight after the summit though as my husband will be on a huge job and needs me to cook him healthy hearty meals!!!! Looking forward to it and catching with all you lovely ladies. XLeonie

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

I arrive Thursday mid morning- and we are at the Novotel at St Kilda. I leave Sat arvo and go to Ballarat to see my daughter, son in law and grand daughter then fly home Sunday arvo.

The Thursday night is a "free" night so our group ought to make arrangements to eat together somewhere... the Friday is a set compulsory dinner (which going by the one I attended a few years ago wil be fun fun fun!- wear lots of pink!)

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow what a choice BCNA have given for the sessions- it was so hard to choose.

Well done BCNA team... and thanks.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow what a choice BCNA have given for the sessions- it was so hard to choose.

Well done BCNA team... and thanks.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes we also chose so that we spread across the topics, then we can share the info when we get together here and also be more effective for the local ladies we support. It's going to be busy but fun. !!xx