Trying so hard to simply put in Profile

Options
narsan
narsan Member Posts: 16
edited April 2016 in General discussion

Hi,

Have now filled in my profile (with photo) 5 times, and it will not submit, am at a loss, and soo frustrated, as I would really appreciate the support from this group of women.

Narsan.

Comments

• Cook65
    Cook65 Member Posts: 733
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi there Narsan,

im not up with how the profiles are done on this new website but I'm sure that someone will be along soon to help. I just wanted to let you know that I can see your post, so if you want Es to make more posts while you are waiting to hear back about your profile, post away. Karen xox

• InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    edited April 2016
    Options

My Profile > Edit Profile > click "New Photo" under the avatar space. It should launch a dialogue box in your browser where you can navigate and locate the files. There's a delay I've noticed with uploading to the site, you have to wait it out until a preview appears.

With the content, you have to make sure you've filled in the "required" parts - Title and Date of Birth, or the submission won't go through.

Does any of that help? :(

• narsan
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi Inkpetal,

Have done that it is all fine until I go to submit, and nothing seems to happen. So I will just keep trying. Thank you.

Narsan.

• jd48
    jd48 Member Posts: 484
    edited April 2016
    Options

I had a lot of trouble on my phone and it was not until I logged in via the laptop that it started to work for me.

Not sure if you are using a tablet or phone maybe but if you are that could be why.

I created a halfarsed Profile due to thise difficulties then logged in on the laptop and corrected things as once tou are set up you can always go in and alter it....

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited April 2016
    Options

My profile wont upload either but you can still join groups and blog without all your details. Just like you have done already. Welcome. Start by blogging the stuff worrying you and introducing yourself and the support will follow. Kath 

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi There,

If you still can't get it to work maybe give BCNA a call and one of the lovely team maybe able to talk you through it.

Paula :)

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi there Narsan and welcome :-) Please do feel free to give us a call and we can talk you through updating your profile. Our number on weekdays is 1800 500 258, or you can also send us an email on bcnaonline@bcna.org.au

Jess x

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited May 2016
    Options

Welcome to the network Honey, and sending you a big cuddle, Trace ????????

• narsan
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi Tracey B, Thank you very much appreciated.  Narsan