MY WAKE UP CALL

FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited June 2011 in General discussion

well i learnt a BIIIIIG lesson the other day and now i am going to rectify it, i am definetly not going to the summit, 

i have ummed and arred for the past god knows how long, and since i came back from my community liaison training have done nothing but online or guest speaking or telling everyone about BCNA and was slowly shutting out the one person that means the world to me. so i am stepping back a little and wont sit on this quite so much and not bombard him with all BCNA things and get back to doing a bit more us things. 

i am putting this on here so others don't make the same mistake. i know i hurt him by shutting him out after all he has done for me and always being there for me.when i needed. 

there will be other summits but not other Daryl's there will be plenty of time to do BCNA things . today i am going on a picnic. stay well all

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,835
    edited March 2015

Yes I must say that my husband has noticed I am spending more time on the computer blogging away.But no more than his tv sport! That will be my measure. I guess they have been through the worst with us and now we are feeling better we owe them some good times.

Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,835
    edited March 2015

Yes I must say that my husband has noticed I am spending more time on the computer blogging away.But no more than his tv sport! That will be my measure. I guess they have been through the worst with us and now we are feeling better we owe them some good times.

Tonya xx

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015

good for you..wake up call. enjoy time with your loved ones. i like picnics !

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015

good for you..wake up call. enjoy time with your loved ones. i like picnics !