Hooray- attending Aug Melb 2011

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Girls!! Who is coming? I am and so is Shirl. We could meet up for dinner the first night.... fingers crossed we can make up a large table!

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi girls,  Feeling a bit down today but anyway will still comment.  I put my name down as per instructions - then told others about it.  Well I am in a couple of support groups here and of course when the groups got the letter of invite, others put there names down.  So looks like little old me might miss out - still hoping that I might get in as a CLO or Online Champion. It is day 5 after my last chemo and it has been the PITS!!!!XLeonie

• Kerries
    Kerries Member Posts: 49
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mandy

i would have loved to have been there but I will be sunning myself in Bali for two weeks. I am looking forward to it as I will probably be starting radiotherapy when i get back.

Have a great time & say hi to the girls for me .

Cheers

Kerrie

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ah Kerrie

Bali will do you a power of good, relax and enjoy every minute. I am sure there will be lots of info circulated after the Summit so you won't be left out.

Best of luck with the treatment, Mandy xx

• nickyp
    nickyp Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies,

I will be  there! Crossing fingers for you Leonie and wishing Kerrie could have been with us.

Nicky

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great! I wonder how many of our group that totals?