We want to hear from you!

Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi everyone,

BCNA is keen to understand how you would prefer to receive breast cancer information and whether we should expand our online offerings to include webinars, videos and podcasts.  Completing this survey should only take 10 to 15 minutes and is anonymous.  The results will help us to develop and deliver breast cancer information in formats that you really want. 

Please click on the following link to complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OOnlineInfosurvey

Now for our weekly update -

Over the last week we have had 47 blog posts written with over 270 comments made. I would like to welcome our 96 new members. This includes men, women, friends and family members.  Here are some blogs you may have missed:

The BCNA office is getting very excited for the 30th annual Sussan women's fun run happening this Sunday in Melbourne.  Some of the staff will be there bright and early on sunday morning whilst others are getting their running shoes out and making sure they have checked out the course map.

We would love you to come down to the BCNA tent on the day if you are in Melbourne and attending the event.  You will be able to write a message of support on a bib that you can wear whilst running or walking.  We will also have our mini field set up near the stage where you can write a message of support on a tribute tag.

I am so excited as this will be my very first 10km run. I can't wait to be amongst the wonderful men and woman and soak up the atmosphere of this event.

Have a lovely weekend and I will make sure I take plenty of photos :)

~ Ann-Marie

Tagged:

Comments

• Alsopt
    Alsopt Member Posts: 225
    edited December 2015

Done welcome to all new members shame there's so many of us much love xx

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited December 2015

Thank you.