oh poo

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited November 2011 in Community news and events

i really would have loved to have gone to the summit, but at the moment we have arranged to be in cairns or upp that way around that time., unless that changes dont like my odd's of being there bummer, plus will be to late to join in later. i would have loved to catch up with rikki and shirl and leonie. etc oh and didith of corse happy go lucky didith. ha ha , any ways i am sure you will all enjoy yor selves with out me. maybe next time.gee keryn we arranged holidays the wrong time. ...... fran

Comments

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

we are trying to sort something out, Daryl said we will be home then so fingers crossed we can sort something out. 

how are you any way? hope you are going okay.

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

going pretty well...had my port replaced on tuesday..(another surgery!)  so feeling pretty sore for a few more days to come and plenty of migraines at the moment too which is REALLY annoying me..BUT, I am here and working a bit, having lunches/coffees with my pals and planning a trip to Europe later in the year (will believe it when i am actually on the plane!!)..

Hope u can make it to the summit, otherwise we catch up here often and we might even get up ur way for a getaway sometime-never know when ur married to a truck driver just where u might end up!

Sam  xx

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

you are welcome anytime got plenty of room and if he likes fishing plenty of water. hope your trip eventuates you deserve it girl. your'e one heck of a lady.