Pink Lady Day Luncheon

Options
Breast Friend
Breast Friend Member Posts: 11
edited May 2011 in Community news and events

Well hello again to all my online networkers!!!

I post this blog as I sit on my couch resting after hosting a very very successfull Pink Lady Day Luncheon in Mount Gambier yesterday.

Let me tell you the day was fabulous starting of with a live field of woman where about 220 ladies in pink ponchos gathered inside the pink lady silhouette as we took time to reflect on the reason why we were all taking part in this day.

From here all our guests returned to our very very pink marquee that was surrounded by pink lady sihouettes and the fabulous Veronica, where they enjoyed an exquiste 3 course chicken and champagne lunch and were entertained throughout the afternoon with in house fashions on the field, jazz bands and local dance students who performed a hip hop routine. 

I guess the most exciting part about our event was not only getting the awareness out there about who BCNA is and why it is so important to donate to this organisation but the fact that amongst all the fun times we raised $6465!!!!!!!!! Yes thats right $6465!!!

What an awsome day and what an awsome effort from our local community to raise this amount of money.

Comments

• Marita_BCNA
    Marita_BCNA Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

A fantastic result from a fantastic committee of supporters and survivors- could not be better love the Queen