A big hello

Options
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
edited September 2015 in General discussion

Hi all,

My name is Ann-Marie and I am part of the BCNA online team. I have officially been here for over a month now, so not a newbie any more.  I am excited to be part of a great team including all of you, in supporting the online community.

On Friday's I have been writing a blog post to give a little snap shot of that week.  It share's improvements we have been able to make to the website, blog post and anything else that may be of interest to the online network.     

My latest blog post "First week of Spring" asked the question if these blog post were useful?

I would love to find out what it is you and our members would be interested in reading.

I need your help :)

If you have a few minutes could you please add you comments and feedback to my blog post "First week of Spring" this may encourage other members to comment and provide feedback.

Thank you

~Ann-Marie x

if these updates are helpful to you.

Comments

• Kalimna
    Kalimna Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi Ann-Marie, since the National Summit  I have been plagued with health issues related to a new chemo but hopefully this may now be settling. One thing that I am interested in is finding out if it is  possible to attach a vidoe clip to  blogs but more specifically to local services listings. Thanks and a belated welcome. Cheers Louise