Message notification working :)

Options
mum2jj
mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
edited July 2015 in General discussion

Hi All,

Was very excited to see that my messages are now showing up a message when I comment on someone else's post and they either reply to my comment or someone else comments on the post. This for me personally is great. I no longer have to scroll through posts and check back on which ones I have posted in. Thanks for listening and getting this fixed Daina and your team. 

Paula :)

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited July 2015
    Options

I look forward to seeing how this feature works. I've struggled with looking for posts I've commented on, and not being able to find them. Lyn

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited July 2015
    Options

My messages do not show up. I just checked, as I would like to know when I have had a response to a comment. The messages I get have nothing to do with followed blogs.

Chris

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hiya Chris, forgive me if this is a stupid question. Are you talking about email messages?  I was referring to messages on he actual BCNA site. The one in the drop box under your profile name/picture. If that's the one you are looking at and it's still not working, maybe let Daina know. Mine is definately working on my ipad and PC. 

Paula :)

• Keryn
    Keryn Member Posts: 107
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi, I agree its great to have the functionallity that was there before the shift. Im really happy to be able to delete!.

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited August 2015
    Options

It's working for me, and I'm really pleased.

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    edited August 2015
    Options

Was really pleased to see this function back again - a definite bonus for my still chemo-addled brain trying to remember where I'd commented!!! Jane xx