Pink Lady Day Luncheon

Options
Breast Friend
Breast Friend Member Posts: 11
edited May 2011 in Community news and events

I know it's been a while since my last blog but I have to say that I am very excited about an event that I am leading...........  Myself and a group of ladies are organising a Pink Lady Day Luncheon in conjuction with our local Gold Cup Horse Racing Carnival.  We are going to host a mini field of woman at this event where we are aiming to have 250 woman all in pink ponchos standing inside the beautiful Veronica silhouette on our lawn area near the grandstand at the race course. ( A some what smaller replica of the live field of woman held in Melb and Sydney )  Our ladies are going to enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne on arrival, which will lead them into their beautiful 3 course gourmet chicken and champagne lunch.  They will be entertained throughout the day by a jazz band, guest speaker and will conclude the day by enjoying a cool hip hop dance routine by a local dance studio.  From every ticket sale a generous donation will be made to BCNA which is the coolest thing!!!!!!

I will keep you posted as to how our event goes.  Until then chow xxx 

Comments

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

is that you Tracey??

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

WOW, how spectacular that will look and congratulations on being so well organised.  When is this happening, and where are you????  If it was within a few hours of Wentworth I'd be there with bells on !!!!

Congratulations ..

Cheers ... Shirl

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

WOW, how spectacular that will look and congratulations on being so well organised.  When is this happening, and where are you????  If it was within a few hours of Wentworth I'd be there with bells on !!!!

Congratulations ..

Cheers ... Shirl

• Breast Friend
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran,

Yes it is me from the training in Melbourne.  I know my profile pic has prob thrown everybody off because I am now blonde.

• Breast Friend
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Shirl,

Our event is happening in Mount Gambier which is in the South East of South Australia at our local Allan Scott Glenburnie Race Course.  So I'm thinking it would be a big trip for you to take to attend.  We are very excited about our event and at this stage we are going to probably sell our whole 250 tickets which will bring a very large donation alone to BCNA!!!!!!!

I will let you know how the event turns out.

xo

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi wow the event sounds great good on you. i havent done anything as speco as that. done two guest speaking events and given out heaps of pamphlets etc. gee the blonde hair looks better i reckon so are you still blonde or back to brown?, 

• FranP
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi wow the event sounds great good on you. i havent done anything as speco as that. done two guest speaking events and given out heaps of pamphlets etc. gee the blonde hair looks better i reckon so are you still blonde or back to brown?, 

• Breast Friend
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran.  Yes our event is quite big but will be awsome.  I can't take all the credit though as we have a group of 8 ladies organising this I just seem to be the leader which I am enjoying doing.  This profiel pic was taken a couple of years ago, I needed a profile picture for something else so I had some proffessional photos taken.  I am still blonde but quite a bit shorter than when I was in Melbourne.  Hope you have been keeping ok and that you and your husband had a nice time away after Melbourne.  Talk soon xx