Join in the Pink Bun fun

Options
Marita_BCNA
Marita_BCNA Member Posts: 11
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Marita Queen of Pink Bun here

The Pink Bun Campaign has well and truly kicked off –the bakeries are looking fabulous in pink, the cabinets are filled with pink buns.

There are still 2 weeks of the campaign to go and  we have a huge target in our sights for 2011

So we need everyone to helpGo into your local bakery, purchase pink buns or pink lady cut outs, and  thank the staff for all their support. They love meeting BCNA women and their families

My spies tell me that both this weekend and next there are quite a number of additional activities at and around Bakers delight stores

Don’t miss out! Go and find out what is happening and join in all the Pink Bun fun.

Remember to vote for your favourite bakery through the Bakers Delight Facebook page

Tagged:

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Unfortunately there are no Bakers Delight shops in Rockhampton, Central Queensland.  I feel cheated!!!!!!!!    I wish someone would bake me a gluten free pink bun -   yum yum.   I will still be excited with you all though so keep up the good work.  XLeonie

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have been out purchasing Pink buns for the kids from our closest Bakers Delight in Canterbury - the pink balloons outside reminded me and drew me in - the kids devoured them! :-) Hope heaps of money is raised.

Amanda 

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have been out purchasing Pink buns for the kids from our closest Bakers Delight in Canterbury - the pink balloons outside reminded me and drew me in - the kids devoured them! :-) Hope heaps of money is raised.

Amanda 

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

One of my friends made a point of telling me she can't eat the buns (gluten intollerant) but made a donation into the tin instead.  yay!  :)

• Marita_BCNA
    Marita_BCNA Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

we are just over half way through the campaign and there is pinkness everywhere! Keep up your appetite Mareets-Queen