Testing 1,2,3

TonyaM
TonyaM Member Posts: 2,835
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi all, this is my 3rd attempt tonight at creating a post.Up till now,when I hit the pink post tab,it takes me straight back to all posts.Thought I'd 'cracked'the code but have no idea where my last 2 attempts went.While I'm here,may as well post that I had my mammo today-5yrs on or 12yrs from the first bout of bc.I wasn't anxious until the radiographer said she was using a new whiz bang machine which took better pictures but meant my boob would be squashed for 10 times longer!Gotta love progress. Won't get results for a few days. Best wishes to all you lovelies having bc treatments.You will get through it all and enjoy life again.Tonya xx  ps.If this post appears then I have Paula to thank: )

Tagged:

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,835
    edited May 2015

My post keeps disappearing : (

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited May 2015

Hi Tonya,

Your post came through - all of them worked!  Hope your mammogram went well and wasn't too uncomfortable. 

xxx Michelle

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited May 2015

Hi Tonya, found your post, I wish you all the best for your results, I think you have had enough dealings with BC. Squashed 10 times longer? Ouch! As you say, gotta love progress:) All the best,

Hazel xx

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    edited May 2015

Woohooo!!! It worked. I am now officially a teacher :)

Good luck with Mammo results. You are a bit like me. I just had a cat scan and get the results on Thursday. I am 5 1/2 years from first diagnosis and 4 from 2nd. Thinking of yiu and glad we got the posting  thing sorted for you. 

Paula x

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited May 2015

Hi there how did you, does the new machine give you a 3d look. 10 times longer ouch hope all good news