Blog Post

News and events
1 MIN READ

Testing 1,2,3

TonyaM's avatar
TonyaM
Member
11 years ago

This is just a test run to see if I'm able to post cos up until now, when I hit the pink post tab,it takes me straight back to all posts.But while I'm here,may as well post that I have my mammo tomorrow -5yrs on,or 12yrs if you count the first bout of bc.I'm not anxious now but my pulse might speed up abit when my boob goes on that cold X-ray plate.My best wishes to all you lovelies out there who might be struggling with  your bc treatments.You will get through it and enjoy life again. Tonya xx

Published 11 years ago
Version 1.0
No CommentsBe the first to comment
Related Content
Good morning I do have an inquiry. Been diagnosed had left side.mastectomy and found invasive ca and 1 lymph node with 4mm.  2 weeks after my surgery i opted for axillary clearance  and no other lym...
1 month ago
Hello everyone, I had a double mastectomy with Sentinel Lymph Node biopsy with expanders on 24th August. ER+ PR+ HER2-. Pathology shows clear margins and cancer not detected in Lymph Nodes. Left Bre...
16 days ago
1 MIN READ
Hi all, this is my 3rd attempt tonight at creating a post.Up till now,when I hit the pink post tab,it takes me straight back to all posts.Thought I'd 'cracked'the code but have no idea where my last ...
11 years ago
Hi all,  I’m a 46 year old mother of two older teenage boys and was diagnosed with breast cancer in April 2025. I have since had a lumpectomy and sentinel node clearance and been advised I had Stage...
1 year ago