Vote 1 for Shane Crawford

KymB
KymB Member Posts: 93
edited April 2011 in Community news and events

Anyone who was involved with the Shane Crawford run from Adelaide to Melbourne last year knows what an amazing feat that was. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when Shane ran back into the Channel 9 studio at the completion of his run. 

Channel 9 and The Footy Show currently have an online link where you can vote for the Greatest Moment on the Footy Show.  It would be fantastic if Crawf won this accolade.  To vote, go to the link below, scroll down and select the "2010 Crawf's charity run" clip. 

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/afl/footyshow/video?tab=6

The 2010 Crawf's charity run sure gets my vote!! Thanks again Shane Crawford for making such an awesome contribution to BCNA and all Australians affected by breast cancer. 

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015

Hi there, finally worked the links out - with a bit of help - and have voted four times ... it doesn't say anywhere that you can only vote once!!!

I'm anbout to go back on f/b and share this link with my friends and ask them to share with their friends.

Shane's a great bloke and deserves to be no 1

Cheers ..... Shirl

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015

Hi there, finally worked the links out - with a bit of help - and have voted four times ... it doesn't say anywhere that you can only vote once!!!

I'm anbout to go back on f/b and share this link with my friends and ask them to share with their friends.

Shane's a great bloke and deserves to be no 1

Cheers ..... Shirl

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015

just did the same shirl...i added the link to fb and made a few votes myself...lets see if we can blitz it in!!!!!

Sam:)

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015

Voted!

(okay, I admit -- twice ;)

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015

Voted!

(okay, I admit -- twice ;)

• Di_BCNA