Summit 2017

adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited March 2017 in Community news and events
What an amazing time at the summit,so good to meet so many wonderful people. Thank youBCNA for inviting me, so lovely to finally meet cossete. Big hugs to my online friends who I met, miss you guys already. What fun,inspiration and pure exhilaration it was feel so inspired. Adean xxxxx

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Excellent! 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Was wonderful to connect in person and learn so much new things to put into practice to help us be more effective. 
    I miss you all already too but we will connect again soon. 

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Cosette it cuddly as!
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,323
    I agree, had an awesome time and so great to meet so many of you.  Will admit to being a bit shattered today though!!!
    Miss you all.
    Paula xxx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Oh yes...me too. I've had about 4 naps. Lol
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Haha! @mum2jj @primek, I didn't get out of bed until 2PM! :lol::heart:
  • primek
    @sillysam83 . As promised @Soldier Crab made sure I was kept awake until 2.00 am. We had to get up at 5.00 this morning. Lol  
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @InkPetal
     that is good you really would of needed the rest girl..... 
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,323
    @InkPetal I am so sorry I didn't get to meet you.( or did I meet you and not realize you were inkpetal?? ) That's a suggestion for next summit, that those with usernames have them printed on their cards ;)  So many people, so little time.  My flight was delayed and didn't get home til after midnight and I had to be up early today so feeling very weary.... So worth it though.  I would have loved a nanna nap today but had too much on... will sleep in tomorrow though.
    Hugs to all you great ladies xxx
    Paula :)
  • primek
    @mum2jj.  @inkpetal now has a gorgeous head of hair. Here is a really blurry photo of her.  I think @Soldier Crab  has a better one. 
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    edited March 2017
    @primek The post above! Ruining a nice photo of @socoda :lol:
    mum2jj said:
    That's a suggestion for next summit, that those with usernames have them printed on their cards ;) 
    I took a leaf from Kathy's book and wrote my username on my tag. I had the thought while I was sitting at that table that if I'm lucky enough to go to another summit I'll be jumping into the summit group and asking who wants me to make them an online network name tag! :dizzy:

@Soldier Crab It's true! Gosh, I really hope that if there's a next time I won't be "the one who was sick" again :flushed::lol:
  • primek
    edited March 2017
    Nahhhh @InkPetal ...I love it. It's who you are. Soldier crabs pics were great. I think I had too much sparkly on board. We posted at same time I think.