The bitch strikes again ??

ScorpionQueen
ScorpionQueen Member Posts: 768

I lost my beautiful friend today.... That bitch cancer took her away.... Pancreatic this time... We were diagnosed at the same time, Christmas 2015......we called each other every week between our treatments... Heartbroken

??

Lesson of the day ; things not to say to a fellow cancer patient after another has passed - 'god only takes the good ones' ........ Err what does that make me then? ??

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    edited April 2016

It really is alarming. Been a few taken lately. Is really starting to P me off! Condolences lovely lady.

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,193
    edited April 2016

So sorry that you've lost your beautiful friend. Sending hugs xx

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited April 2016

So sorry to hear of your loss, Cancer sucks.Sending you a big hug xx

• PaulaN
    PaulaN Member Posts: 237
    edited April 2016
    Im so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending lots of love your way & Im thinking of you XXX

Paula
  • PaulaN
    PaulaN Member Posts: 237
    edited April 2016

You give so much support to other people & I want you to realize just how much good you do.

Paula XXXXX

• Jane_Elizabeth
    Jane_Elizabeth Member Posts: 158
    edited April 2016

My condolences to you on the loss of your friend. You were both lucky to have had the chance to support each other during such a tumultuous time. Her fight has ended, but you must keep up your struggle, even at these difficult times.

Soldier on, battle on.

Jane

• Lindyloo
    Lindyloo Member Posts: 146
    edited April 2016

So sorry to hear about your friend.

she would want you to fight on, so keep going. You are a very strong lady.

sending many hugs.

Linda xx

• San-Dee
    San-Dee Member Posts: 99
    edited April 2016

I too lost a friend recently to pancreatic cancer. We knew from the diagnosis that she had a death sentence and she lived her last year to the fullest. This was before I was diagnosed earlier this year. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. There's just way too much of this.

And the crazy things people say! I had someone scoff as they told me the other day I am so lucky I "only have breast cancer" as it has a high survival rate.

Thank God for this site, its prevailing sanity and everyone's support.

All the best

San-Dee

• donnafischer
    donnafischer Dragonfly Posts: 144
    edited April 2016

• Cook65
    Cook65 Member Posts: 733
    edited April 2016

Hi there,

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. It is so confronting to lose someone from cancer when you are going through it yourself. It's such a crap disease that just doesn't discriminate. Be kind to yourself at this difficult time. Karen xox