Just diagnosed

Mojo007
Mojo007 Member Posts: 6
edited November 2016 in Community news and events
Hello All,

I have just been diagnosed with TNBC. I had a lumpectomy a few weeks ago followed by a sentinel node biopsy and re-excision margin on Monday. It is comforting to see I am not alone in all of this. I go back to the Breast Surgeon on Thursday for the results and yes the waiting is the worst for me, my husband, family and friends. It is so helpful and reassuring to read positive information and from this I have kept positive and will continue to do so.........so thank you all!!!

Jo

Comments

• Mojo007
    edited March 2015
    Hello again,

I start my chemo tomorrow, I'm having 4TC, has anyone had this? I'm fortunate that the tumor was small 6mm with no spread to lymph nodes (or anywhere else in the body). The re excision of the margin didn't come back clear so I will be having a mastectomy following treatment. Id love to hear from you.

Xx Jo
  • Mojo007
    edited March 2015
    Hello again,

I start my chemo tomorrow, I'm having 4TC, has anyone had this? I'm fortunate that the tumor was small 6mm with no spread to lymph nodes (or anywhere else in the body). The re excision of the margin didn't come back clear so I will be having a mastectomy following treatment. Id love to hear from you.

Xx Jo
  • Mojo007
    edited March 2015
    Hello again,

Xx Jo