NEW RECRUIT

kazfoz
kazfoz Member Posts: 23
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed

Hi all, thanks for accepting me to your group.  I live in the Hills area and have recently been diagnosed with DCIS.  Not sure what I am going to do about it just yet, but am seeing an oncologist and have an appointment tomorrow with a plastic surgeon to disuss breast reconstruction ideas.  Any information would be appreciated and also any face to face group meetings would be very helpful to me at the moment.  Looking forward to chatting and meeting you all in due course.

Comments

• tannie53
    tannie53 Member Posts: 99
    edited March 2015

Hi! Welcome to the blog. It is a great place to get some answers and lots of support. I was diagnosed in Novenber with early invasive brreast cancer. Have had a mastectomy and auxillary clearance.  And today had my first chemo today! Do you live in the Adealaide Hills? I live in Strathalbyn, SA. I have joined the Victor Harbour bc group. Not sure if there is a group in the hills. Let me know if your are an Adelaide girl.

Tanya

• kazfoz
    edited March 2015

Hi Tanya, Oh dear I think I may have joined the wrong group!  I am in the north western suburbs of Sydney in an area called the Hills District. Ithought the group was from that area, but maybe not!

• kazfoz
    edited March 2015

Hi Tanya, Oh dear I think I may have joined the wrong group!  I am in the north western suburbs of Sydney in an area called the Hills District. Ithought the group was from that area, but maybe not!

• tannie53
    tannie53 Member Posts: 99
    edited March 2015

No worries! I think there are many hills throughout this amazing country of ours! Good luck on your journey and your search.

Tanya xo

• kazfoz
    edited March 2015

Thanks Tanya.  Hope your first Chemo went ok x

• CyndieM
    CyndieM Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2015
    Hi Folks, sorry haven't been on lately, will have to update the page details, we are located in Pennant Hills in Sydney...