Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Feeling numb & sad as cancer is spreading

Options

Comments

• LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Sending you a big hug. Hang in there. 
    XO
  • Ellamary98
    Ellamary98 Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Oh dear, that is so frightening for you. I have little real advice, but the Otis break sounds like a good idea right now. I am sure that your medical team has a plan to tackle this. Hang in there, and hold your little ones close. Love and prayers.xx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Bugger Bugger Bugger @angg66  - oh dear - what a shitty hand of cards you've been dealt!  :(    Hoping your medical team can control any pain you may have & lessen or halt any spread ...... sending BIG hugs xxxx
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @angg66

Best wishes from jennyss
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Hi @Sam09,
    So very happy to read your post and that you have now got this covered,I know it was so hard at first, but you seem so much more in control which is amazing, just wanted to let you know that I had not forgotten you and to let you know that my 5 year anniversary, if you can call it that is coming up this month, 5 years!! I will still be here in 5 more years!!!
    Hugs
    Wendy 55 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited June 2018
    Options
    All the luck in the world Ang. And happy birthday to your little boy! Eight is a wonderful age for a boy, they are so sweet. Kate xox
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    wishing you all the luck in the world @angg66 - and happy birthday!!!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Good luck @angg66 and happy birthday to your son.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @angg66 that sounds positive, a new drug for you!  Wishing you a smooth run and a good outcome and lots of hugs with your kids
    Take care, sending you a virtual hug

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Sorry to hear the treatments no longer stopping the cancer advance. First thing my dad did when he was presented with the same news is ask for an appointment with a psychologist who helped him put things in perspective.
    Now he is looking forward to a shorter life but it is one with no darned chemo making him sick all the time. Enjoy and look after yourself. <3