Who else can't sleep?

Options

Comments

• TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    @tigerbeth Have you tried topical magnesium oil? Www.amazingoils.com.au I swear by it. Body only retains a small amount of magnesium in oral form. The oil is great for muscle and joint pain and I get a deeper sleep with it too. 
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @TabooGal no I haven't tried the oil , but will definitely give it a go , thanks for suggesting it ,at this stage I'm up for anything .
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    No! How frightful @Kiwi Angel.

@tigerbeth That's rotten about the cramps, they are so painful and annoying. You might be right about the boots though. I wore my new boots yesterday (black patent leather, so heaven) and started to cramp last night. Try eating a banana and keep your fluids up.

@Sister 8pm to 4am is fantastic! Now if you could just jig that a couple of hours later... I'm still fighting with myself about going to bed early. I just can't do it! I'll try again tonight.
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    Husband snored all night because he had a couple of drinks as he is not working today...fabulous.......feel like shit today. :(
  • kmakm
    Options
    You feel like shit, or your husband @JJ70?
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    Me!! He woke up just fine! >:)
  • kmakm
    Options
    That's no good darl. What's wrong? Go on, have whinge and get it out  :)
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Apparently chemo has recently turned me into a bit of a snorer!!
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @JJ70 that sux and is so unfair. He could at least have the decency to have a hangover!!
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel My husband reported that at one stage as well   :open_mouth:
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    How weird. So u know what my boss said to me when I told her about that @kmakm?  You might know I’m a vet nurse, so she said, “u might be like those pugs, when they get fat and have abit if fluid in their throat and get all snorty”...... I just looked at her and said “r u calling me a fat pug?” And then we both just burst out laughing. 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel Funny! Sounds logical. I've been told I look a lot less puffy now so maybe there's something to it.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    I had 2 gin and tonics last night and couldn’t sleep - how does that work?? 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel Two G&Ts, how blissful! Maybe you should have had a third...  ;)
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @kmakm maybe 3 is the majic number!
This discussion has been closed.