Way to close to home

Scared Mum
Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
I took Nat to our favourite GP today she found another lump Bugga!! while waiting a young lad had a fit in the waiting room. so while I helped fix him (my uncle suffered awful epileptic seizures) and call for help it reminded me that there are people worse off.. our lovely doc heard me call for help (yep I may have yelled a tad to loud oops its been a while since I had to help an epilepsy patient, my brain was a tad panicked even though I did what I was supposed to do ) and she came running, Anyway he was shipped off in an abmo so he was all good and we had our appoitment, I had noticed our doc had a rather nasty bruise from a canular, im nosey and consider her a friend and asked her teasingly was she getting tested for pregnacy (she is youngish and newly married) aaahhhhhh NO she found a LUMP and becasue of Nat she has had a mamgoram and a mri and an fnb tomorrow aahh well I guess we made another doc think against she will be right mentatally and may save a life so fingers crossed its a fibroadenoma like that they kept telling Nat it was...  awerness is working lets keep it up....    

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    So is Nst off fir an ultrasound?
  • Scared Mum
    Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
    Oh I forgot to ad Nat is off for an ultrasound on her lump as soon as I can get her in..
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Keep us posted how everything goes lovey. Biggest hug. Margie xx 
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Thimking of you, & Nat, of course,  <3