23/2/18 LITHGOW1950's Birthday Today!!!

socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Sending a Huge Happy Birthday wish. to you Anne-Marie @LITHGOW1950 on your birthday today!! Wishing you bliss, contentment, excitement, anticipation, surrounding beauty, love, laughter and cake. Hope your day is spectacularly wonderful. Xx Cath

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163

xxx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Happy birthday to you @LITHGOW1950
  • LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    What a wonderful surprise to find these birthday wishes. You are all so thoughful and it brings a tear to my eyes at your beautiful messages.  Just wish I was as clever to post lovely pictures. 
    Guess I don't post much these days but I often pop in and read some posts and I'm always so impressed at the supportive and helpful comments made. 
  • Barney74
    Barney74 Member Posts: 89
    Happy birthday wishing you lovely day  o:)<3o:)<3
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Happy Birthday!
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Happy Birthday
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Hope you are having a wonderful birthday 
  • sandramj
    sandramj Member Posts: 253
    Ah presume from the name Lithgow 1950 we are nearly twins.  lol. Happy birthday for 23/2 and hope this JOURNEY AROUND THE SUN is your best yet.  My birthday is 07/05/50  It was a great year 1950.  My hubbie was also born in 1950 and we are a special group of baby boomers.  Hope it was great and you are able to do some special things this weekend in celebration of being on this site AND having a birthday.  
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Sorry belated birthday to you!!!! big hugs Melinda

• LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    More tears.....thank you beautiful ladies for taking the time to wish