11/2/18 Melclarity's Birthday Today!!!!

Options
socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Sending a HUGE Happy Birthday wish to you Melinda @Melclarity on your birthday today!!! Wishing you guffaws of laughter, an abundance of love, being spoilt rotten, happiness, excitement, anticipation, and beautiful gorgeous cake!! Hope your day is totally awesome. Big hugs lovely. Xx Cath
Image result for delectable chocolate cakes

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Happy birthday Mel. Marg xxx
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Happy Birthday, hope all is well in your life and you are enjoying your new job,

wendy55
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Have a lovely time with family and friends on your special day @melclarity XO
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    @Socoda Cath what a gorgeous cake!!! thank you so much for the post! xo To @Zoffiel @wendy55 and @romla thanks so much! I made it to the BIG 50 LOL never thought Id be proud of that LOL. Feeling super blessed for the small treasures and simplest things that today brings. My beautiful children and partner who have made me feel incredibly special. xo Thanks Melinda
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options

I didn't realize it was a Significant Birthday. In that case double happy birthday for the big five zero. Marg xxx

• Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    Happy Birthday @melclarity I hope you have a fabulous day xx

cheers
    Nellie
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options
    Happy birthday @melclarity and so glad you are having a special day - you totally deserve it! Love and hugs, Jane xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there @melclarity enjoy your birthday I hope you get super spoilt you deseve it. Margie xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Options
    I hope you had the best day ever @melclarity
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    A bit late but Happy Birthday, hope it was grand @melclarity ! Cheers to a great year ahead!
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @melclarity.

Hoping you had a wonderful birthday!
  • Piccme
    Piccme Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Wishing you a very happy birthday Melinda. Congratulations on the big 50. Here’s to many more to come! All the best, Sophie
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Belated Birthday Best wishes from jennyss in Western NSW 

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    LOL thanks @zoffiel yes the big 50 and I think after the past 7yrs ive had, Im actually happy about this birthday LOL.

Thanks so much @Hendrix @jane221 my dear @iserbrown @dearB @Giovanna_BCNA @poodlejules @piccme @jennyss I had a wonderful day, very low key with my kids and partner. I'm not into alot of fuss so quiet it was :D xo