primek and onemargie leaving

Romla
Romla Member Posts: 2,092
 I for one respect and like these two ladies a lot. Instead of farewelling them please let’s  ask them to stay.They are leaving because they are hurting - not because of their diagnosis because they feel unwelcome in onemargie’s case and upset about lack of tolerance in primek ‘s case. Can we think about what has been said , think about why we are here in the first place and ask them to reconsider ? We all need each other it’s time to show it.

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,370
    Dear Romla

i too will miss good contributors but people should and must make their own decisions. I agree however we all need to give some thought to their reasons, and perhaps to think about what other problems may exist. I hope those who are able to participate on the 13th will give careful though to these issues. 
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    You are right@Afraser it is just so awful
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    OMG no way not @primek too...i was sadden to read about @onemargie...but 2!! I for one have really appreciated @primek advice since joining and @onemargie honesty.  
    There are a lot of posts I don’t like from others, but at the end of the day if it makes them feel good so be it...I just move along! As should others. This is suppose to be a support group and where we can vent in private. We are not all the same so don’t discriminate against others because they are not like you. If it’s not your post, got nothing to add not your cup of tea, not directed at you...it does not make it wrong. Move On!
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    @Romla I have recieved advice, info and support from both @onemargie and @primek which has been invaluable to me. I also benefit from reading their many responses to others. I, for one, often feel very fragile and go lengths where I read a lot but don't post a lot. Both of these ladie's frequently give their time, knowledge and care freely and are regular supporters of the new members and those of us who've been here a little longer. If they go they will be greatly missed. I understand their reasons and they are each justifiably disappointed in the inconsiderate behaviour of others. I will join you in asking them very nicely if they would stay and continue the selfless work they do. Perhaps we can all learn from this that words can, and do, hurt and divide people when what they need most is understanding and kinship. Let's please ALL get back on track. I've never come across a forum like this one. Let's put any differences aside to restore the great work we do for each other here. If we don't like a post we can choose to skim past it without comment. If we feel we must comment, then can we use kind words designed to inform, rather than judge. Please stay and keep the forum great ladies!
  • Hendrix
    Why did my comment get removed? @Giovanna_BCNA
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Hendrix,

I have been moderating the online network tonight and have not removed any of your comments.

• Hendrix
    @Giovanna_BCNA where is there information on moderators and how do I go about reporting one? 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @Hendrix

You have posted in the link below asking about moderators and how you go about reporting one

http://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/18105/remember-our-words-can-impact-others#latest