What little nice surprises have you had along the way?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited February 2018 in Day to day
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Payne
    Payne Member Posts: 150
    It wasn't me @Joannie.  Sounds like you have a fairy Godmother.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    edited February 2018

I had a visit from the garden fairies as well, they distributed--very sensitively-- a heap of mulch. I think I know who it was, but they obviously wanted to do something good without praise, which is really noble.

One of the nice things that does happen is the building of relationships with people who were not part of your world before BC. In a strange way, getting rid of people who are not who you thought they were is also rewarding. Disappointing on occasions, but you end up in a better place in the long run. Trustworthiness  and honesty are invaluable traits.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    How excellent!!!!
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    How lovely. 
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    One of my best buddies who lives in another state organised a cleaner to come fortnightly whilst I was on chemo. She felt bad that she couldn't be here to help and is a real gem. I am forever grateful.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    I used to walk my dogs on the beach and often meet a couple with mini poodles along the way. When I was sick they left flowers on my doorstep for me. I didnt even know their names at that time and used to call them the poodle people.