Off to the beach

DearB
DearB Member Posts: 205
wont be around for a few days we are heading to the beach tomorrow.    Can't wait

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Enjoy the beach and try to relax and even if it is paddling your feet get some water time 
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Have fun @DearB.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Lucky you!  I'm yearning for the beach.  Enjoy yourself.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    glad to see pooch is slip slop slapping ;)

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    That is sooo cute omg @DearB !  We just got back from Agnes water this morning. This is what our poochies were up to one day when we were out xx
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Have to walk up a massive hill for phone reception.    Holy crap I am unfit.    
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Hi @onemargie
    Your cream pooch is saying "I am not ready for a photo to be taken" and the black is saying "whoops, did we just get caught ?".  Very cute.  Summer (owner of one cheeky black Lab).
    Hi @DearB
    Lucky you going to the beach (I am jealous) - you will be fitter when you come home if you need the phone often !  Enjoy your time away.
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    This is them at the beach watching the sun rise  they are such spoilt little fuckers hey!, and @Summerhill38 that’s exactly what they look like!!! Xx 
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Fantastic @onemargie
    Our Lab is not so keen on the beach, having been dumped by waves one time.
    LOVES the hose, though, and her bath.
  • Sam09
    Sam09 Member Posts: 149
    Dearb   I too came away to the beach .......I am very grateful we own a holiday home  100 metres from the most beautiful pet friendly beach that we had just finished the renos  the week I got diagnosed which certainly took away the excitement but being here has made my heart sing again. I also have my beautiful fur baby with me 
    The days now are happy again  and peaceful and I'm enjoying the beauty of simplicity in  the things in life that most people take for granted. Have a wonderful time I wish all our sisters on here could be with us . Hugz