Happy New Year

lgray3911
lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
edited December 2017 in General discussion
So it’s that time of year when we reflect on the year that’s been and make plans for the year to come and I’m getting in early!  My year has been tough (as it has been for all of us on here) but am feeling very blessed and grateful and I have a lot to thank Cancer for. Thank you for showing me that I am the strongest person I know. Thank you for confirming that my family and friends truly are the best anyone could ever ask for. Thank you for reminding me why I live in this gorgeous supportive community of Port Douglas where people get behind you with unconditional love and support to help you through the shit times. Thank you for reminding me to be thankful for all the good things in my life, to live each day to the max and not to sweat the small stuff. So Cancer thanks for coming to visit, now FUCK OFF! Finally Am so grateful for my lovely husband Daniel Gray I could not have survived any of this without him I know that with him by my side I can get through anything and come out the other end smiling. 2018 Lets be having ya!!! Happy New Year Everyone!!   F U Cancer! 

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Hear hear. Love the pic. X
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Totally agree with you 

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    And ditto that my dear
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Such a positive attitude to it all @lgray3911
    Happy New Year to all on this site. May each of you and your families have a happy and healthy 2018.
    Safe travels if you are on the roads.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Let 2018 be a good one.  A safe and happy New Year to everyone.
  • Rachwllms
    Rachwllms Member Posts: 22
    Happy New Year everyone xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    I’m drinking to that tonight well said lovely. Xxx
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Happy New Year's Eve to all. Be safe if travelling. And best wishes for a healthy, prosperous and enjoyable 2018.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    So true @Igray3911.  Wishing everyone health and happiness in 2018. Happy New Year - may it be better than the last.  Jane x

• Twiggyjumps
    Twiggyjumps Member Posts: 116
    Yes well said.  2017 can get fucked as far as I’m concerned! Bad year it’s been for many. Now for a new fresh year of mending and to regroup.  Live well, eat well, exercise, love more and just be happier than ever before. Happy New Year All xxxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Wishing everyone a great 2018! Adios!

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Bring on a New Year and hoping we are all here ringing in the bells in 2019. Love to you all. Xxxx
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 322
    Love it @lgray3911...well said Happy New Year xx
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    Likewise Happy New Year all on BCNA thanks for all the info and support through What  has been a difficult year but as @lgray3911 put it a year of discovery about ourself our family and friends and the love care and support that has been shared.