House-sit/ Van swap - Sydney

Jax1964
Jax1964 Member Posts: 76
edited December 2017 in General discussion
This is a long shot but nothing ventured nothing gained.

I was diagnosed just before Xmas and before I had time to blink I was in surgery.
I live in a motorhome and have been on the road for 4 years.
I was so lucky to have a house-sit lined up to cover xmas and NY so my recovery has seen me mooching around in my jammies with air-con, a lovely view and peace and quiet.

I've just been told that my margins weren't big enough so they are operating again on 10 Jan to take another slice.
What I am looking for now is another house-sit / cat-minding from 10 Jan for 10-14 days.
A granny flat would be good too - anything as long as it is totally private and quiet.
I am happy to exchange my motorhome if somebody would like a holiday away from the city.

The van is my home and set up for one person only. Legally, it has two seatbelts but the bed is only 1200 wide (in between a single and double). It has a full annex so a second person could sleep outside. It has solar panels and a generator and a toilet but no shower. It has a few other idiosyncrasies but it's reliable and economical, easy to drive (automatic)  and covered by insurance as long as you have a clean licence.

If you are interested at all, please drop me a line at jecmap at g mail dot com and we can discuss the details further. 

Comments