Travel insurance

DearB
DearB Member Posts: 205
edited February 2018 in Day to day
just wanted to share   Tick insurance now has a medical screen and I got insurance for two trips next year at very good rates and covered for breast cancer at no extra charge. I got a quote yesterday at escape for 4 to 4 times the prices.  I haven’t had to make a claim before but the PDF looks very comprehensive.   

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    @DearB, That's excellent. I'm currently in the planning stage with my sister for a mystery holiday cause we have no idea where we're going or how. Throwing so many ideas around it's great fun. But have also been wondering about insurance in the background so will have to start checking it out as well. Thanks Xx
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    I just got insurance for my Canada and USA trip 2 weeks away not covered for dangerous sports and not covered for BC well that just cost me $470. And of course I’m over60 so add that to it. 
    Too late to switch. And I had a claim. Was booked on a cruise when diagnosed. 
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Oops @cranky_granny I just hit awesome on your post. I don’t mean awesome that you had to use travel insurance for your cruise
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    That’s ok @DearB the trip is going to be awesome and it was a gift from my daughter and son in law 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @Flozza105
     this is one post about insurance

• Traynota
    Traynota Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for info! I travelled just after operations but thankfully got insurance 3 months before diagnosis. Now looking at domestic trip to cover car hire and luggage - forgot I’ve had cancer - radiation finished 7 weeks ago! Love this forum ❤️