And.....now I'm a Yeti

Mollygirl
Mollygirl Member Posts: 213
So, going from not one single hair anywhere to it all coming back is an experience. But I got the shock of my life in a shop change room today with light shining from above and what did I see .... No, not my halo or even my Christmas aura - it was facial hair. And lots of it. And it's dark. Think Wolverine side burns and that's me.

Why didn't my husband tell me I thought. Probably didn't want to upset me I thought. Bless, but hey this is serious. 

Has as anyone else had this? I'm thinking laser ASAP...

Yours, Chewbacca 

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    All too common. I didn't have it much, although all the old facial hair sites came back fresh and invigorated, but it's not uncommon. It seems it does reduce! 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Yes. ..I had a moustache. .dark....and long white hair on my neck. The moustache I waxed myself. The nevk haur my hairdresser sorted. It's settled now thank goodness. 12 months on from chemo. 
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Yes, I have white facial hair that was gross. I shaved it with my bikini trimmer lol. I'm hoping it eventually settles. 
  • Mollygirl
    Mollygirl Member Posts: 213
    I'll give that a go @LMK74
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    The dreaded facial hair. Out of the mouths of babes (one of the grandkids) nanny your top lip is dirty. The permanent 5 o’clock shadow.   No luck with the facial hair being white like the hair on my grew back . My top lip sooty grey so always looks dirty apparently. waxing just gives me a rash. So get used to it kids I say.