Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Guess what I did?

Cate64
Cate64 Member Posts: 446
Hey girls, i have just returned from a great trip. We did 5 daysin Singapore then boarded the beautiful Ovation oif the Seas and sailed back to Sydney.. A great time was had by all

Comments

• Cate64
    edited December 2017
    Thisis what I did onboatrd.... Twice
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cate64
    edited December 2017
    @Joannie oh it was thats why I did it trwice && got home & discovered iFly Essendon Hills opens March 2018... Yessss!!!!
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Woohoo looks like fun
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Fantastic. 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    oh @Cate64 I just bought the vouchers on Red Balloon today for my kids all to do that for their Xmas present.... they are 20,23,30...... I will watch not happening for me osteoporosis and broken bones are not my idea of fun .... it took 9mths for my arm to heal.... 

• MKitty68
    MKitty68 Member Posts: 261
    Oh that looks like loads of fun! 
    Is that actual skydiving? Or like floating in mid air? Either way, it looks like such fun!

I went skydiving a few years ago when I was a lot lighter… I had a fear of falling (but not of heights) it was an experience I will never forget! I loved it. 
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Good on you Cate64 .sounds like you had a great holiday 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @Cate64 sounds like you had a high flying good time!  Good on you!
  • Tilly45
    Tilly45 Member Posts: 86
    Good on you Cate! Braver than me that's for sure
  • Caseypinto
    Caseypinto Member Posts: 258
    Love it! Looks like you had a ball! X
  • Fiona2
    Fiona2 Member Posts: 69
    Cate, you are a crack up..and an inspiration!  Looking forward to our next run together.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    That's excellent @Cate64!!! Love it! Are you going to have a go at skydiving from a plane next? Great to hear you had such a good time on your holidays. Xx 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    Wow @Cate64 braver than me. We have an Ifly here in Penrith not yet tried it. It’s on the maybe one day list. 
    you go girl.