Who’s getting their festive on with me ....

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @Zoffiel
    you naughty never  o:)
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    My work colleagues have just decorated the pod next to me (as if open plan were not bad enough!). There is tinsel encroaching on my bookshelf!! I have warned them. Next Divali, I am going to throw coloured powder all over them!! Each to her own enjoyment factor!!
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Your joy is a joy and their can't be too much joy, even if you hate Christmas, which I don't. I'm a Christian and I have little kids expecting gifts from the creepy fat man (not tits for them, I hope!) So, like you, I'm absolutely overjoyed to have health enough to thoroughly enjoy myself. Have a great Christmas.
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    Christmas is my favourite time of the year and with only 1 week left of Radiation I’m looking forward to it
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Holy shit @nonkyboy that’s soooo awesome your house must look like the North Pole .... well done lovey
  • onemargie
    And woohoo for one week left of rads!! I’ll drink to that for you! And @Molly001 if santa gets to you guys first can you put in a good word for me for my titties thanks
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @nonkyboy

nonkyboy said:

Christmas is my favourite time of the year and with only 1 week left of Radiation I’m looking forward to it

Woo hoo!  One week left of Radiation and Christmas to enjoy!  Your decorations look gorgeous!  
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Don't worry everyone, I have no intention of removing Margie's post! I think it has stimulated some great conversation about the very different ways people feel about and experience the Xmas period and the importance of finding your own path during this time. I am loving the photos too!
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    Thanks girls. I have always loved Christmas and raising three of my grandkids makes it so much more special now. They are really loving it this year as they are 1yr, 2yrs, and 3yrs so Santa is their everything
  • onemargie
    OMG Brenda your pooch is hilarious
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    If he makes it that will be his last Christmas. He has reached the age limit for a Standard Schnauzer of 16 years. I think the record in Aust is 16 and 3 months. Nitro is almost 16 and 3 months and Christmas will put him over that. I bred him as a pup, raised him, showed him to Australian champion and bred from him. He is going to be missed. <3
  • onemargie
    Wow what a champion pooch you have @Brenda5 all credit to you for raising a beautiful loyal friend and giving him the best life. Margie xx