Carman's Fun Run - 3rd December 2017

Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) is thrilled to be the official charity partner for the Carman's Women’s Fun Run.

The 2017 Carman's Women's Fun Run will be held at Catani Gardens, St Kilda on Sunday 3 December 2017!

All ages and abilities can come together to fundraise for a purpose and get behind BCNA by taking part in the 5km, 10km, Half Marathon or Girls MINI Fun Run events.

Comments

• KymB
    KymB Member Posts: 93
    Looking forward to Sunday and doing the Carman's Womens' Fun Run Walk.  Hope to see lots of you there.  I'll be wearing an alternate shirt, as the 2XL official shirt is so tight across my backside it's like a tourniquet. Shoulda ordered 10XL! Ho hum - big bum. Although I've been involved as a volunteer with BCNA for many years this is my first BCNA Fun Run/Walk.  I'm sure, like everything BCNA does, it will be a terrific event. Enjoy the day everyone!      
  • Fiona2
    Fiona2 Member Posts: 69
    Hi Kym! I'm entered in the run so will be there on the day. Sadly, for me though not for her, my running partner in crime Cate64, will not be joining us as she's off cruising the high seas. (you can recognise me from the photos Cate posted under the heading of City2Sea 2017).  I will look out for you. Hope you and we all have a great day.  Fiona
    ps.  I'm a bit worried now about the shirt as mine is collect on the day so I hope I can get into it.  Will heed your words and pack a spare!