Comfy bra after lumpectomy

primek
primek Member Posts: 5,392
At last a non wired bra for bigger ladies after surgery. Very similar to the amoena post surgical bra. Just thought I'd post as found it on facebook of all places. 

Not sure it has a pocket which would be fab for mastectomy ladies also. Sometimes they do but don't detail it

https://www.brastogo.com.au/leading-lady-110-front-opening.html
Tagged:

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    They look fantastic Kath @primek ;)
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Thanks for that Kath - saw the Amoena range last Friday at the YWCA Encore program - lovely gear but quite expensive. I am a larger breasted lady - I had the Target post surgery front opening bra but kept popping open so will be interested to hear how people find it. Am using an ah bra atm which I find comfortable and was surprised to hear so does the Encore instructor who is also a fellow bc lady. Might add the ah bra is darned difficult to get on after being in the pool however as has no openings front or back and sticks to a wet body.
  • primek
    Tip with the aah bra ...step in and pull up @Romla. The amoena front clip I picked up on special under $20 bought through Erilan on line. I have a couple of targets...only 1 unclips. 
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    Thanks Kath, I like the look of those. I think I’ll treat myself to a couple.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Thanks @primek will try stepping in - tbh was told same by Encore instructor and a bit concerned about feasibility over my bum but as now 2 people suggesting the same will give it a go. Do like the look of the bra you found as the ah bra reminds me of a teenage first bra and was privately appalled when friends gave it to me but recant that now due to its comfort.
  • primek
    @Romla I can get over my big bum so you'll be surprised. Yes I quite liked the erilan ones. I'm now back in a wire bra but it took over 12 months. 
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Kath it at least looks pretty to
  • primek
    They go up to size 30 F-G-H cups. Very few would do this.