Carly

Pammy46
Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
edited November 2017 in Community news and events
Hi Ladies 
it is with great sadness that i let you know one of our own on here ccasper passed away this morning the cancer returned more aggressive. Whilst I don’t know her personally she was from the central coast where I live and one of my gym buddies is great friends with her I know we have all chatted to her at different times.. so thought you all should know
Love and light Carly xxx

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    That's heartbreaking. The forum are our virtual friends and it is a time for reflection when this sort of news comes through.  Thank you for letting us know.  Take care x
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    edited November 2017
    Hugs to you and your gym buddies who will be feeling the loss of ccasper.  Cancer sucks and oh how I wish I could kick the bitch to the drainhole she deserves to be in.... 
    @Marianne_BCNA
    Fly high Carly

• nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    How very sad. Fly free Carly from pain xx
  • Caseypinto
    Caseypinto Member Posts: 258
    Very sad to hear  :'(<3
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited November 2017
    So sad for Carly and her family. CCasper was her online name. A young soul taken too soon.  <3
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Bloody cancer :'(
  • Pammy46
    @primek she was so young 31 with a 3 year old son lighting a candle tonight for Carly xx
  • SoldierCrab

Each person who gains their wings leaves behind those who loved, cared and connected with them. 
    I wanted to acknowledge that we need to accept our emotions at this time. 

Soldier Crab
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    So very sad.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Thanks for letting us know, Pam. There are no words.
  • Spiv1803
    Spiv1803 Member Posts: 126
    So heartbreaking. I remember seeing her on this forum. RIP :(
  • Pammy46
    Love that @SoldierCrab xx
  • SoldierCrab
    @Pammy46
     I thought it was something that we all need.... a space to grieve our lost today..... 
    to acknowledge our feelings 
  • Bakdom
    Bakdom Member Posts: 21
    So very saddened to hear this news, ccasper seemed like such a lovely positive lady. We went through treatment at the same time
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    That is heartbreaking Pammy46.  Carly and I were diagnosed on the same day.  Thank you for letting us know. My heart goes out to her family. Jane x