Shoulder Soreness/ Partial Mastectomy

Options
10 years ago I had a partial mastectomy and had never really noticed the extreme difference in my breasts until after being diagnosed with secondary breast cancer in my hips and spine.  Since about mid this year I am having a lot of problems with pain in my left shoulder coming down the front and back a short ways and down my arm.  Ive noticed now my right breast, the one that had cancer, is now very much smaller than my left and was wondering if the pain may have something to do with the larger one pulling to the left side all the time.  I was told only yesterday you can buy an insert to put in your bra to even up but don`t know if thats the answer or even if its to do with the meds I`m now on.
Tagged:

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Hi @Tathra, I cant answer those questions 
    But I wonder if your breast Care nurse can? 
    I know others who have had partial mastectomy will be able to answer that question a bit more. 
    Yes it could be your medications that you are now on... 

Hope you get some answers soon 
    SoldierCrab
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Agree that talking with bc nurse woukd be a good option. 
  • Tathra
    Tathra Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you ladies.  My care nurse is brilliant and has told me about so many people and places that help that perhaps I should ask her and see if she has an idea if it is because I am "uneven" or the new meds I`ve been on  this year.