Alcohol did you give up?

Options
13»

Comments

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Fuck I love you Marg... you’re bloody hilarious.... glad someone else is a nut job and awake at 5am like me I’ve been up for an hour....... UDL in hand......just kidding I’m about to walk my poochies lol❤️❤️Xx 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options

Got a plan for later this arvo, might some help @onemargie :)

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    All good @Zoffiel I will just do the exercise( vigorous not a fave word) and take 10%. But it may be a case of that old saying “ There are lies , damned lies and then there are statistics.”
  • HIT
    HIT Member Posts: 261
    Options
    Hey did I read it right??  I could of let myself go between 18-30yrs and got fat - while I was breastfeeding and this would of reduced my risk.  They could of told me then!!!  And good one Zoffiel like where your going...
  • HIT
    Options
    Hey di I read it right??  I could of let myself go between 18-30 yrs (while I was breastfeeding) and it would of reduced my risk!! Good one Zoffiel, like where your going.  Personally my obsession is with plastics - got rid of 95% of my use then I read that the cheap glass (or maybe all) is manufactured in China with maybe some doubtful ingredients - Ya just can't win.  That's when I gave up and decided to do what I feel comfortable with!!
  • HIT
    Options
    News Flash ... to completely eradicate your risk of cancer, 0%, absolutely no risk is simple.  Just stop breathing ...                 Sorry ladies just having a quick read of the net news crap and wait for it - hair dye increases your risk of breast cancer.....
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    We told you not to google....
  • Kombigirl
    Kombigirl Member Posts: 47
    Options
    Haha you girls crack me up
  • HIT
    Options
    But Zoffiel I can lose 20kgs in 1 week, look 40 years younger and get a new job that earns 1/2 mill while I a sitting at home ...  and there is pretty pictures ...
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    I've decided just to celebrate family birthdays and Christmas with a glass of bubbles and I trick myself other times by having soda water in a champagne flute! Works for me!